Wednesday, May 16, 2007


Wonder What Chris Has Been Up to Lately....


Yes, I haven't been blogging as much, I've been really busy. I've been helping BroJer with his art project! No, I didn't paint this picture - wouldn't that be something! (I'd love ot OWN this picture though.) Jer painted this and all the others. I've just been helping out with the planning, scheming, data input, cataloging, naming, uploading, data input, downloading, did I mention data input...,labeling, framing, marketing, etc. It is very exciting!
Check out his new website and all the fantastic new offerings: www.firelobe.com
In a day or two I will show you what I have been creating. In the meantime Dave and I are off to San Francisco to Thom's graduation from Hastings School of the Law. Did we tell you he is the grad speaker...and he's engaged to a darling girl...and they're moving to Albany, New York in June - heady stuff :)

No comments: