Thursday, May 03, 2007

Whew!

I never thought I would consider the sound of the dishwasher as music in my ears - but that is what it is today. After nearly two full days of not being able to run (or more precisely - to drain) water in the cottage or house, I have a lot of gratitude for copious amounts of hot running water, clean sinks and ....flushing. Now I can wash dishes in the kitchen instead of the yard with a hose gushing cold water, and the Daves can shave!

Here are the wildflowers discovered across the bridge last night:

Wild Forget-Me-Nots



Wild Clematis -so delicate!



It rianed hard all night and is lightly snowing today; much needed moisture for staving off forest fires in August. I am in the attic sewing, Dad is doing woodworking out in the shop and Dave is writing away in the cottage. It is a nicely cozy, busy day.

No comments: